Recently we’ve been very busy at Origin Design. In the last month we have achieved the following successful planning and building regulations applications:
- Planning Permission for Blue Berry House, Old Bolingbroke, Lincolnshire
- Building Regulations for Blue berry House, Old Bolingbroke, Lincolnshire
- Planning Permission for 19 Fen Road, Heighington, Lincolnshire
- Planning Permission for 2 Caistor Lane, Tealby, Lincolnshire
- Planning Permission for 12 Cottesmore Road, Lincoln
- Building Regulations for 12 Cottesmore Road, Lincoln
- Building Regulations for Triple Garage, Waves Farmhouse, Saxilby Road, Lincoln
If you have a planning application or building regulations application you are looking at making and are in need of a designer or architect in Lincoln why not give us a call.
It’s been a while since our last post, and we thought it was about time that we updated our site with some recent Origin news and developments. Needless to say, we’ve been busy with client projects lately, but rest assured – our World Architecture and Crash Course blogs will be back soon! We’re currently looking at a number of projects, including a possible new nursing home, located in Grantham. Currently, our Building Regulations projects include a Methodist Chapel conversion in Conningsby and a loft conversion in Market Rasen – more from these in later blog posts. We have also recently been appointed as architects for planning permission on a home extension in Skendleby (near Spilsby), for Listed Building consent in Scopwick and for a change of use project in Wragby. Again, we’ll hopefully bring some more information about these and our other projects in the near future.